Friday, October 26, 2012

Finding my way Friday ..... Week 1 Down

Week one down in my 30 till 30 and I have to say I was surprised at how much better I felt after making a few simple changes . . . . some went well.... some ..... are still works in progress.... but isn't life a journey :o)

 Got dressed and did my make up every day ... even on the weekend and days when we had no where to go... I have to say I was more productive... and just felt better about myself in general. Showered every single day... (((mom's you know how hard this is some days!!!)))) I set aside some time to myself every day, whether it was pinterest time, window shopping, or actually watching "mommy's shows" .... I felt like I was taking care of myself for a change!

I tried to make healthy choices, some days better then others, you know every once in a while you just gotta have something yummy!!! Stuck to my two cups of coffee each day and one diet coke. And almost made it a whole week with no food after 7:30.... I worked late, hubs worked late and so dinner was later then usual, but that one was kind of out of my control :o)

I pray that this habits stick and that this is a new daily choice for me . . . this next week I am really focusing in on healthy choices, getting moving and spending quality time with little man, cutting out electronic usage BIG TIME!!!!

Let's see where it takes us......


Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!