Monday, August 22, 2011

makes my monday




My little man . . . I know I know ... you have a kid... you love him. ... we get it . I just can't help but look back at the past 18 months (a whole year and a half!!!!) and think about how amazingly awesome my life has been all because of this pint size ball of energy, happiness, and love came into my life. I was updating the "little man" page with the last 6 months of pictures and I can't believe how much he has changed. His personality is developing and he is turning into one little awesome person. He is starting to challenge us. Throwing a bit of a fuss when he is mad, running away when we call him. But I love it. Sure it's challening but I love watching him grow and change. He is absolutely obsessed with pirates ... all day long we hear "arrrr arrrr arrrr" meaning he wants to watch the Backyardigans pirate episode for the 100th time. He is the biggest love bug  I have ever met. And just over the past two weeks has turned into a huge mama's boy. He wants me for everything. In the morning, to sip his warm cup of milk, at night for our bedtime snuggle. No one else will do. Sure it's exhausting, but I am soaking up every second of it. Seems like yesterday he was this little teeny tiny 6 pounds of baby.  So tiny and fragile. Now he is a rough and tough little man.
 

Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!