Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday




Today I am thankful for family . . . .near and far our family is truly beautiful. Being down in Texas for almost 4 years, I had the priviledge of getting to know my husbands family. A mother-in-love who is truly a blessing, two sisters that were company and support. Throw in two aunts and endless cousins. We were blessed. 
And now coming home to NJ we are surrounded by my family. Five Aunties (my sisters) loving on my little man, and loads more of my 13 cousins, friends, and family that are loving him.It seems like every day we are surrounded by diffferent family members loving my little man. I am just overwelmed and thankful that God has blessed us with two amazing families. Families that love us and care for us, both here in NJ and there in Texas and across the country. We are blessed!!!! 



Adios Mis Amigos,

1 comment:

  1. What a time to go back to Jersey. Happy Hurricane.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!