Friday, May 11, 2012

Thankful Thursday- Change of Plans


 Some things have been going on around the Baby Maker Casa and I have been unsettled. I am a natural worry-wort. I plan and plan and plan some more. I thrive on knowing what is happening and when it's happening. I don't like surprises or change. I can't help it. I got lucky and married a fellow planner, so our lives are pretty well mapped out until retirement. But as any normal person knows. Life doesn't always go according to plan.

First example. Little Man! We had a 5 year plan for kids, meaning we would start trying to have kids after we had been married for 5 years. We will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this September. I can't help but think of all of the love, joy and pure happiness that would have been missed out on these past 27 months without him. Thank goodness that God knew better then we did and sent this amazing bundle of perfection our way.

The changes that are coming are just one more way that God is showing me . . . "He knows the plans for me, HE will ALWAYS make sure those plans prosper me and not  harm me, plans to give me hope and a future"

and while the planner in me would LOVE to know what is going to happen next.... it's also reassuring that the Master Planner has my life in his hands and is organizing my life far better then I ever could.


Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!