Monday, November 8, 2010

Makes my Monday

Stuff that Rocks My Socks

I'm finding myself a bag full of emotions today. My heart is aching and breaking. I'm frustrated and dissapointed . I'm sad about losses, excited about new prospects. There are just too many things going on. Things that I can't even process let alone put into words. I'm sure tomorrow I'll be back to reality. Realizing that I'm way over analyzing things, or perhaps not over analyzing but giving some things and some people too much power over my life. Praying that is the case. For fear of venting and saying things I shouldn't, things that will get me into trouble later on.....I'm going to leave it short and sweet.


Today I take refuge in my son. He has been God's gift to me. Exactly what I needed during this time in my life. He brings me to a place of calm. A place where I am able to take a step back and focus on what is really important. I am eternally grateful for being allowed these moments with him. Whenever I am upset, irritated, or sad all I need to do is sweep him up in my arms and the rest simply doesn't matter. And that Makes my Monday.



Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!