Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Words of Wisdom on a Wednesday

An OUNCE of practice is worth more then TONS of preaching. 
One of my biggest pet peeves is hypocrisy. I absolutely can not stand those that say something and do another. Those that give advice to someone in need and don't follow that same advice that was given. I think along with that is a form on dishonesty. I just can't stand it. And once someone has proven to be dishonest, it's very hard for them to ever get back on my good side. But watch out there POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. I got to thinking, in what ways do I not practice what I'm preaching. All too often actually. It's easy for me to brush it off, because they are little things. Making an excuse for why I didn't answer the phone call of a friend. Feeling that my life is lacking meaning, so I make it all much more serious then it really needs to be. It's so easy for me to call out people for being fake, and yet how many times to slap on a happy face and act like I care, when deep in my heart's thoughts I'm not giving a darn. 

So today, my challenge and quest. To be the most authentic person I can be. If I don't want to go, I'm not going to. If I don't like it, I'm not going to say I do. If I'm upset, ohh you'll know. 

But obviously all the while trying to not be a biaatch and piss off everyone I know :o)


Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!