Friday, May 14, 2010

The Big 6-0..... really????

Well my friends,  We did it... and are you ready..... it took us two trips... 6 hours... and another full day of back and forth trips with two cars.... HA!!! my hubs cracks me up... little man did great, he was a total trooper and put up with crazy chaos, noise, and lack of naps.... it is absolutely amazing to me how much crap we have accumulated and it got the point where everything and it's mom is in our garage.. figuring I would get the house the way I want it.. and worry about all of that junk later... or go out and scrounge around as I need it... so much for parking my car in the garage :o(

on a super bright side, we got internet up and I returned to blogging to find myself having 60 followers :o) unbelievable... I was always saying my goal was 20 awesome readers... and you guys ROCK!!! So not only did I hit the big 6-0 I got my first award.. . . still learning the ropes of how this works.... but I think it goes something like this .....

 






 

Award Rules: 
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 10 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are worthy of the award.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Rule 1:
I recieved the award from Laina over at Reflections of an Navy Wife 
http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/
I love her bright and cheery outlook on motherhood and being an spouse in the military.
 
Rule 2:
1. I was born in Florida, grew up in New Jersey and am currently living in Texas
2. I am a coffee addict, I preset my pot every night so its hot and fresh before my feet hit the floor in the morning.
3.My husband I will be married for 3 years this September.
4. Our plan was to wait 5 years for children.
5.I gave birth to our son February 18th :o)
6.Being a mom is by far the most amazing thing I have ever done
7. I am currently studying to become a Medical Transcription after being a nanny for over 9 years.
8. I have 5 sisters who are my best friends
9. I know that every mom thinks their child is amazing, but seriously, my son is the greatest gift I have ever been given.
10. I'm an absolutely horrible speller... and were it not for spell check it would be a thousand times worse!!!

Rule 3:
My award goes to . . . . .
http://www.afterhoneymoon.com/ she is a new wife and mom ... LOVE HER
http://www.funkymamabird.com/.... love her histerical point of view on life and motherhood !

okay I know its supposed to be 10 blogs, but I'm a mother of a 2 month old... i'm lucky to be able to shower daily :o) these are the ones I keep up with on a regular basis :o) 

Adios Mi Amigos,

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks! Guess now that someone's actually reading my blog I should perhaps proof what I post? Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...you are adorable :) Thank you for your kind words :) Great job! I didn't know you were studying to be a medical transcriptionist! Me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this!

    I just did an honest scrap post not too long ago, so I'll probably wait a little while before doing another.

    Our plan had been to wait a few years before having kids as well. The best laid plans and all that... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!