Monday, May 3, 2010

What doesn't kill you

I can't help but feel like if the saying was really true. . . I'd be super woman by now. Don't get me wrong, I love my life. I feel honored and blessed to be able to be home in the little man. I am so thankful that my husband works as hard as he does to provide so that I have been home and soaking up every second of being with him.But between feedings, diapers, laundry, dishes, cleaning, and then trying to manage to organize and pack the house in the few fleeting moments the little man allows me to put him down. I am honestly surprised I haven't had a complete melt down by now. My husband was able to get more done in the 2 hours he devoted to packing then I have gotten done in the 2 weeks I have been trying to pack.

I know that we do always come out stronger on the other side. I am sure that there are lessons to learn, character traits to build . .. blah... blah blah  . . I'm just ready for that side... ready for the side that is calm, quiet and sedate. The side that doesn't have the stress, emotions, and chaos that this side has. I'm ready to just be in "that place". Praying that the other side will come quickly !!!!

Enough about all of this.. there is a beautiful gorgeous sleeping baby to gaze upon. . . and that my friends is what its all about  

Adios Mi Amigos,

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I understand! If it wasn't for the Mei Tai, I wouldn't get anything done. Have you tried putting him in a sling to pack? Tying him onto me is the only thing that works with all the chaos. I can't put him down, since he'll crawl straight to a box! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog and i love the backyard color. you can visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Love your honesty. Truth is, it's hard. Especially in the beginning and I felt the same way you did. It's still hard and my daughter is almost two. I will check up on your blog. I really like it. I just started a blog last week about my life as a Navy wife and stay at home mom.
    My Blog: http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!