Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A change will do you good

I am the girl that is never happy with her hair. I have been every shade, from organge (by accident) red, blond, black, and everything in between. If its blonde, it's too much maintentence and I want it brunette (closer to my roots) so I don't have to color it every couple of weeks.  When its brown, I get bored and need to spice it up. If its short I wish I could just throw it back in a pony tale, if its in a pony tale, I wish I could chop it all off and have something short and sassy. Why is it that I can never be happy with what I have??? When will I find "the look". You know those ladies that have kept their hair the same way for years. . . I just don't know how they do it. . . how do they not get bored and want to change it up ?? I don't know if I will ever have a look that sticks for more then a few months. In the mean time, I'm off to google short, sassy, blond hairstyles.


Adios Mi Amigos,

1 comment:

  1. I am laughing right now because this is EXACTLY how I am. It has been every color of the rainbow, and from a buzz cut down to my butt and everything in between. Currently I'm growing it out, so I just streaked it to give it some oomph until I feel like cutting it again. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!