Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's a beautiful morning . . . its a beautiful day



Today was one of those days that I will cherish forever. I heard my little man laugh for the first time. It was a true blue belly laugh. My mother in law always say that when babies smile or laugh and you don't know why it's because they are seeing angels. Who knows but we were taking a bath, and I was in the process of washing his cute little backside. Out came the laugh. I flipped him over so I could look into his face, and he looked over my head and laughed again. Absolutely amazing. He went on to laugh again, while I was scrubbing his tummy and under his neck. . . guess he's going to be one ticklish little guy


Feeling really honored and blessed to have been given such an amazing gift. Thankful that God knew better then to listen to my plan for my life and give me exactly what I needed!!!

Adios Mi Amigos,

3 comments:

  1. oh... that is p.e.r.f.e.c.t. what an awesome experience!

    when the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies”
    -jm barrie
    and i tend to agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, what a sweet moment :) It's moments like this that make time stop and all the drama in life disappears for a moment. The beauty and innocence of a baby laugh is one of a kind. I remember when I heard my daughter laugh for the first time my eyes welled up with tears. I wish for many more moments like this for you :)
    http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!