Monday, May 24, 2010

Its a new day. . . a new week. . . we are starting fresh

I could not be happier that this week is a great week of beginnings. . .

#1: I am starting school again ! I'm 27 years old and have never known what I wanted to do with my life. I still don't but figure it's time to start getting my act together... being a mom and all :o) I'm going to get my certification for Medical Transcription . . . I know I know ... nothing more exciting then listening to Dr's notes and typing them up . . . but ... it's going to give me a career that I can do from home... which is the most important thing to me since little man entered my world.

#2: Along with this . . . I am having my mother in law come to the house to watch little man . . . two days a week... sometimes three... but I am just so thankful for the help !!!

#3:I'm working on being more consistent with my blogging . . . . I want to get back into a weekly routine... part of this is concquering my healthy goals once and for all.. again.. being a mom... I want to be a positive example to my child...

#4: I'm working on getting a graphic design blog up and running ... hoping to get a little extra cash flow generated for doing something that I love doing ... its my "creative outlet"

pretty excited... Let the week begin :o)

Adios Mis Amigos,

1 comment:

  1. That's terrific! I am also studying to be a medical transcriptionist! I have been going through a 15 month Penn Foster program! I love it! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!