Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday

Tuesdays Tackle It day.... ugh... where to start . . . . .seriously, let me think. . . . . .

. . . . . . .


 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Okay so I've made lists like a crazy woman since moving, decided that if my life is going to be in any kind of order, I've gotta start checking it off one by one.

I have gotten so list crazy that I need a list for my lists.... ridiculous!!!!

My own person list is the focus for today.... I have a few things that seriously need attention....

1: was to get my "relax, rejuvinate, recharge, and study/work space" set up because today I start school ! I'm all set to go so that is one thing with a big old check mark next to it...

2. Little man should be napping in his room during the day if there is ever a chance of me being okay with him sleeping in there some night during his life time ... but honestly... I just love having him close to me.... I would probably end up sleeping on the floor in his room if he wasn't in here with us .. so ... that will wait... moving that over to the "get around to it sometime" list

3.  Started the low carb/low suger/ cut the crap out of my life diet today... went to the store, bought lots of stuff...lets see how long this one lasts . .  . I really am committed to loosing weight, and more importantly getting healthy .. . . so... we'll see how that goes

4. Ahh and I also have decided that after little man goes to sleep I am done ... clocking out... no more "work" for me... I shall use that time as "ME TIME" to do whatever the heck I want... but what that doesn't mean is laundry, dishes, bottles, sweeping, mopping, dusting. . . . everyone clocks out and I need to also!!!

So... this is my tackle it Tuesday. .. . anything your tackling today???

Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!