Sunday, May 30, 2010

Siesta Sundays

Today is an emotional day for me. Not really sure why, I am sure its hormones and the craziness that is the balancing act of my life. My heart is missing my family back home in New Jersey. We recently lost our family dog Toby. He was an awesome dog. The first real "family" pet we had. Sure we had guine pigs,, bunny rabbits, gecko's . . . but Toby was the first pet that we all shared. We each went through different ownership periods with him. But most definitely my little sister C. is the animal lover in our family. . . my all time favorite memory is her curling up in Toby's crate because she was convinced he was lonely. It is how I will forever remember Toby and one of the million reasons why I love my little sister C. We love you Toby. . . thanks for being an amazing pup!!!





Adios Mis Amigos,

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Toby. It's so hard to lose our furry family members.

    P.S. Love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!