Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 7: It's always okay to ask for help

Sometimes life is going to be too much. There are going to be things that come and go and things that sit and stay a while. Your mom has always been one to just do things. If I needed something done, I'd do it myself. No matter how much I could have used assistance. It's really hard for me to go to people and ask for help. It's almost impossible for me to admit that I can't do something. I don't know what it is, I just don't like doing it. It makes me feel like I failed. What I'm realizing is that God has placed amazing people in my life for a reason. Some offer wisdom, insight, and solid advice, while others offer a new perspective and a different way of thinking. God has given you an amazing family and surrounded you by people that love you more then words. Know that no matter what your situation there is always someone there for you. Know that it's okay to need help, its perfectly normal to not be able to do everything on your own. In fact its wonderful :o)

I pray you'll know that your mom and dad are always here for you, that whatever you need, we will do our very best to provide it for you. But beyond us, you have an amazing family that will always be there for you no matter what :o) you just have to ask


Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!