Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Gratitude creates it's own attitude. And I have decided in my quest for pure domestic awesomeness that each and every Thursday I'm keeping a running total of things I'm thankful for. . . 7 things for 7 days :o) adding up to 365 when all is said and done.

We have a lot to be thankful for today, and I've been a bit busy and consumed but wanted to take a moment to simply basque in the blessings and  protection that we have been given.


1. Hubs was given a clean bill of health by his cardiologist. PTL!!!
2. He survived the heart catherization, (guys and sickness GOSH!!!) and they found absolutely nothing wrong with him. He's clean as a whistle :o)
3. God has provided for us yet again, and despite having to miss work for almost a week while he recovers, his bonus will kick in the same week that this pay period pays out, meaning what could have been over a week of un-payed sick time will not even be felt. 
4. Little Man is completely healthy, cold free and back to his amazing super cute adorable little cutie pah tutie self.
5. I'm finally starting to take care of myself and have gotten caught up on all of my missed and long over due dr's appointments.
6. God continues to provide each and every day. I have not worked since December and we are not only having all of our needs met, but have mullah left to spare !!!
7. I am thankful, this week especially, for God's complete and utter protection of my husband. It hit me really deeply that I could potentially loose him far before I'm ready. I know I post alot about my frustations and irritations, but I truly don't know what I would do without him. I am thankful that God has given me someone to laugh with, to cry with, someone to protect and provide with me, and my best friend.


Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!