Friday, July 16, 2010

Smiling Saturday

Lately Saturdays have just been an extension of the work week. The hubs usually picks up overtime, leaving little man and I to tackle another day flying solo.

This Saturday we are going to the zooooooooo !!!!! All the stars aligned (hubs was off from work, friends have a family membership and got us in for free)  (imagine me smiling from ear to ear like a 2 year old) I have been begging pleading asking the hubs to go for a while now. I'm all about the zoo and I don't really know why. Always have been and probably always will be. I love being so close to animals that I would never see in real life. Being able to observe them up close and personal is just too cool for me.

Hopefully little man will share this love, if not, I'll force it on him and drag him along with me every chance I get I'll find other things we can share.But hopefully he'll love the zoo too :o)

Pictures to come as soon as I have time to syn and edit .... but yay for the zooo !!!


 Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!