Monday, October 18, 2010

Makes My Monday- Snuggle Time? Yes Please

 Today my precious baby boy turns 8 months. 8 MONTHS!!!! It's amazing to me what an awesome little guy he is turning into. He is hilarious just like his daddy. He loves to "joke" around and be silly. But he is also very observant and watchful like his mama. It's incredible to me that someone that was so unplanned and scary could turn into something so amazingly beautiful.

Today he was soo sleepy that he let me snuggle while he drank his bottle. He laid across my chest and tucked his arm into my armpit and just snuggled. Normally he is trying to sit up and look out at all of the things he can play with. But not today. Today we snuggled.

And I loved every. single. second !

Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!