Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Words of Wisdom on a Wednesday


Well My Amigos, It seems that today has gotten the best of me. Little man is teething, and he has been one fussy baby bear today. . . plus I'm sure being confined to the pack and play for the better part of the day didn't help matters. Why you ask, was he confined to the pack and play.. because  I woke up to maggots... yes maggots....in our family room and partially in the dining room. Yes, even typing it I threw up in my mouth a little bit. They are by far the most disgusting nasty piece of nature I have experienced. Their little white worm like bodies, how creepily fast they are as they truck across the tile. G.R.O.S.S.!!!!  So there we are, barely finished my cup of coffee when out of the corner of my eye I see something moving on the floor. Now, our tiles are white with a decorative beige pattern, so they are easily missed at first glance. But there they were... out in the middle of the family room... with no nasty rotten food just there, on our tile floor. 

Needless to say, I have spent the better part of today (it's now 545 PM) cleaning and sanitizing our house. I don't know where those suckers came from, but I was sure as heck not leaving an ounce of tile untouched by bleach.And then of course me with OCDness couldn't stop at only the affected areas, I did the whole house. Every room was dusted, vacuumed, mopped, and cleaned. 

As I sit and type, I've still got the heebie jeeebies!!!!! 

My words of wisdom for today. . . . I got nadda .... "but keep on keeping on" my friends!


Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!