Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Words of Wisdom on a Wednesday.



It's not the quantity that counts, but the quality.

Don't know why but this has been stuck in my head the past couple of days. And not only is it stuck but I can't help but apply it to just about everything. it's a love hate thing really.

you see . . . applying it to shopping online, LOVE it always makes sense to buy one pair of awesome, cute, but high quality shoes over 4 cheap, break after the first time you wear them shoes.

Applying to friends, LOVE ALOT. I have two amazing friends. Friends that would go to bat for me no matter what. Sure to some that may make me pathetic, but I see myself as hugely blessed. I know that outside of my family, there are two people in the world that would do anything for me.

When talking about ... hmmm I don't know grocery shopping, I'm not gonna like ... I hate it.... sometimes a girl just wants a good deal on diapers, toilet paper, and strawberries!!!!!

and that my friends, is my words of wisdom on a Wednesday :o)

Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!