Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful Thursdays - Coffee

Gratitude Creates it's Own Attitude
Well my friends, we are going backwards. And yes I'm talking about little man's sleep habits. 3 TIMES LAST NIGHT. He was awake and crying 3 times. 3 times I had to haul my sleep deprived - just fallen asleep- booty out of bed and try to figure out what was wrong. Teeth probably, but come on kid. It's hard enough for mommy to fall asleep when she is not being woke up every 3 hours. I'm back to the fresh home from the hospital barely conscious feeling. Staring blankly at the monitor for a good, well who knows how long, before I finally realize that I haven't even turned the darn thing on. And the kicker, today is a school day for me, with a killer test this afternoon.... that I have to ROCK!!!

It's gonna be a long long day!!! But today I'm thankful. . .. . thankful for coffee, for my favorite thrift store find coffee mug, that is easily 2 regular coffee cups full of yummy deliciousness. Thankful for a coffee pot that was only $10.00 at walmart but brews up a pot of scrumptious brew in less then 3 minutes. (beat that crappy expensive coffee pot that is out in the garage)

Hoping everyone is having a fabulous enjoyable day!!! !

Adios Mis Amigos,

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!