Thursday, June 17, 2010

2 for 1 deal

Due to the state of my massive procrastination and general funk I'm sending out a little cutie pa tutie love for wordless wednesday and he also happens to be my thankful thursday this week...

Honestly nothing screams love like this !!!

This week has kicked my booty, complete with a computer virus that forced me into completely reformatting my harddrive and losing an insurmountable amount of work that was not backed up on my hard drive....

no matter what my state of funk ... one little glance from this guy and my heart skips a beat... how can you possible be in a funk with a cutie pa tutie like that!!!

I thank God every day that He knew better then to listen to my wishes to never have a baby and chose to bless me beyond words with this amazing little guy !!! Love you little mister!!!



Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!