Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Gratitude creates it's own attitude.... today I'm thankful for amazing woman in my life that have taught me how to be a strong, independent, and couragous woman. They have taught me that you should expect nothing less then love, support, and respect.

I am thankful for my my Great-Grandmother, Grandmother, and Mother have all molded and shaped into who I am today. My sisters are the ones that have carried me through the craziness of my life. Pretty much my entire family is filled with amazing women.... I am truly blessed! and thankful of course :o)

Adios Mis Amigos,

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, this is a very nice post about the women in your life. I'm glad you have such a support team behind you and good examples to follow :) BTW, thank you for my Sunshine Award! You are just the sweetest! I enjoy looking into a small window of your life through this blog and getting to know you better. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!