Friday, June 25, 2010

My journey of Transformation Day 1

I decided after much deliberation that I'm just not happy. Deep in my core I know that I could do better in pretty much every aspect of my life. Since having little man I have realized that it is up to me to make his life what I want it to be. If I am going to expect him to grow into a man of honesty, integrity, compassion, humility, and all of the other things I pray every day, I need to be the example that he sees living out those things in real life. I am his mom after all :o)

Yes I know he's a wee little baby but it's gonna take me a good amount of time to "fix" all of the crap I've got going on... gotta get a head start .... my language being one thing... would hate for his first words to be CRAP!!! (or worse)

So I'm on a quest ... a journey of transformation ... time to get serious.... I've realized that more then anything I want this blog to be something that I can look back on and read with my little man to show him how he changed my life in a million and one ways for the better. So I'm making a challenge for myself... a little Julie and Julia Style..... tracking my life and journey of transformation for 365 days.

Realizing that it has taken me a good 4 months to just figure out how to survive mother hood we are starting today at Day Numero Uno :o)

Adios Mis Amigos,

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm personally making changes to try to make myself happier, too. I'll be cheering for you from over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I went through this too. I felt I lost myself when I had my daughter, that all I was was someone who takes care of the household, cooking, cleaning and the mom/wife routine and I became very sad and unhappy with who I was. I did some soul-searching, digging to find what I truly wanted out of life. What is important to me. What are my goals, my passions, how can I be the best person I can be? I am discovering those answers slowly and I am finding happiness. :) I wish the same for you. Everyone goes through hills and valleys in life. You gotta find the root of the problem and turn it around. Attitude is a big part of it and also you make the choices in your life. I wish you the best and I look forward to reading about your journey :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!