Sunday, June 6, 2010

Siesta Sundays

There is nothing in the world that I love more then a quiet Sunday morning spent with the most adorable boys I know (hubs and little man) . . . some yummy blueberry pancakes and a steaming hot cup of coffee did the trick.

I was all about having a lazy relaxing day, a family day, spent enjoying each others company and doing nothing except what we wanted to do. . . .my rediculous urge to organize did not cooperate.

With little man's first morning nap, I went into the linen closet to grab a clean towell and before I knew it the entire closet was emptied out and I was refolding its entire contents and organizing each self!!!

for his afternoon nap I went out into the garage to throw away the recycling (I'm super proud of myself and my new recycling ways) and realized the garage was a mess.... before I knew it.. the entire contents was out in the driveway and I had bitten off entirely more then I could chew

all in the freaking hot 97degrees San Antonio Heat !!!! Yikes.... to say I'm exhausted is an understatement... sitting here on the couch ... not moving a muscle afraid that some other horror of disorganization will catch my eye and I'll be forced to do something else

so much for a siesta ..... maybe next week

Adios Mis Amigos,

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Following you from Social Parade!! I hope you decide to stop by my blog and do the same!! :)

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!