Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday

Today's Tackle It Tuesday is brought to you by the letter B....

B is for Big Bird... obviously... missing the days of sesame street when life was simple, there were no life altering decisions to be made. It was a simpler time, when my biggest problem was learning to color in the lines. 

B is for boredom.... bored with studying when I know that cute adorable little man is right on the other side of my bedroom door. Thankful to have my mother-in-law here watching him, but it's so hard to concentrate when I hear all of the fun they are having... Thursday will have to be spent at the library where I can tell myself that he is home sleeping the day away and I'm not missing anything.

B is for bedroom... where I am stuck studying all day.... I'm not complaining.... happy to be in school and able to start a new career... just wish that hubs would share 5 feet of his "office" with me so that our bedroom could be a place of rest and relaxation

B is for booty... still haven't gotten back to exersizing since little mans arrival.. and it's time to whip this booty into shape.... tonight we will walk around the neighborhood .. it's a start right :o)

hmmm any other B words for ya'll..... ha.... none that would be PC so... that's it for today... thanks for sharing



Adios Mis Amigos,

3 comments:

  1. Also remember that B is for bacon. One of life's joys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B is for Beautiful. And no matter how big your booty is, still shake it!


    Check out Desperate for Coffee for a two new awards for you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!