Saturday, June 5, 2010

inspiration station

I used to consider myself a fairly creative person . ..  not super crafty, or artistic... but in general just creative.

I used to paint for fun, doing inspiring projects and come up with crazy ideas for decorating my place.

I don't know if it's just one more thing that has changed or been lost. Maybe its lack of energy, stamina, or perhaps that part of my brain was sucked out by little man. I have lost it. I tried to come up with some fun and funky ideas for decorating our new place and nothing came to me. I logged on line thinking maybe seeing some others creative ideas would stir up the pot a little... I got N.O.T.H.I.N.G!

In an attempt to get some of my creative mojo back . . . I'm surrounding my workspace with things that inspire . . . and this got me thinking . .. . see... its working already :o)


Adios Mis Amigos,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!