Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MIA

Just checking in as my life has seemed to gotten the best of me lately. I'm not going to lie, I'm struggling big time and trying to keep my head above water long enough to catch a few deep breathes of air.

I know I don't really come across as the super spiritual kind but my heart is struggling. Struggling with so many things and I pray that when everything is said and done . . . I will be able look back and see the lessons God was trying to teach me.

On this note, I'm taking a new direction. I want this to be something that my son can look back on and chronicle our lives together. I want him to see how much his mommy loves him. How she was willing to do anything for him. And that he is loved beyond measure.

I'm not posting on my daily topics anymore but rather as the mood strikes with things that are important to me. Things that really matter. As much as I'm sure you all love hearing about my to do list, and my freaking friday rants . . . :o) it's time for a life overhaul and what better place to start then where I share my heart :o)


Adios Mis Amigos,

1 comment:

  1. As someone who has also be struggling with a number of things lately, I can only say I hope things get better for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by... I LOVE MY READERS ... and love it when you take the time to comment!!!